Paros Photography and Video Workshop 2018
There are still a few places left on this amazing Paros Fashion Photography & Video Workshop that will take place in Paros in a few weeks. It’s organised by the fantastic Sodium Burn Creative . The lucky souls that will take part will enjoy the following:
- 5 day professional photography experience.
- Shoot with 3 professional fashion models.
- Professional stylist, make up artist and assistants on set each day.
- One on one hands on tuition from seasoned professional tutors.
- Your own room with en-suite bathroom in luxury villa.
- Airport Transfers.
- Your own Quad bike to get you to the locations.
- Chef prepared breakfast made from local produce.
- On hand concierge service.
- Use of all our studio and location equipment.
- Professional one on one post production workshops.
- Unique studio water shooting rig.
- Multiple languages spoken – English, French, Greek, Russian.
- Packed lunches made with fresh local produce.
- Ancient Architecture and Volcanic Landscapes
- Azure Seas and Remote Chapels.
Sodium Burn is a creative digital design, photographic and video production agency based in the Cyclades but working internationally for some great brands. Course directors photographer Francois Boutemy and designer Chris Charalambous have 30 years combined experience running a successful photo and design studio & heading up a luxury London creative agency.
Among others, they have worked for notable brands such as Ralph Lauren, The Conran Shop, Quintessentially, Universal etc.
This is a great opportunity not only to work with some amazing pros but also to enjoy Paros island in May, when the weather is wonderful but the island is still more relaxed than in peak tourist season. You will be able to cycle around with your very own Quad bike for the duration of the workshop and stay in some amazing luxury villas in Paros, some of them featured here!
To find out more about Sodium Burn and book your place visit https://www.sodiumburncreative.com/workshop-2018/cycladic-fashion-photography-video-experience-summer-2018